Introducing our latest rich media viewer to showcase hotels fabulously.
PanaViz has always believed in marrying great photography with the very best internet display of rich media content for Hotels and Resorts. Starting from 2003, we have been displaying virtual tours in high definition and full screen on the web.
Our new viewer at a glance.
- Displays rich media content in full screen with just 1 click.
- Displays 360 panoramas, still images and videos from one viewer and in high definition.
- Works on desktops, laptops and mobile devices.
- Mobile device versions have pitch/yaw detection. It means you can look within a 360 panorama by moving your device around if you so choose.
- Fast loading.
- Intuitive and clean user interface.
- Highly customizable.
Tell us what of think of this implementation.
PanaViz specializes creating rich media content for the North American hospitality industry.
Situated on the renowned North Kona Coast of the Island of Hawaii, Hualalai Resort recently underwent a 15-month, $40 million enhancement, showcasing a sweeping transformation of the Hualalai Sports Club and Hualalai Spa, a rejuvenated beachfront bar and restaurant, stylish new retail boutiques and 20 new suites at the AAA Five Diamond Four Seasons Resort Hualalai.
The residential resort community confirms its reputation as an unparalleled yet understated destination that honors the essence of Hawaiian design, culture and tradition. These luxury resort lodgings allow discerning visitors to experience the Hualalai way of life and have between 2 to 7 bedrooms.
PanaViz provides ongoing photography services to Hualalai Homes and Villas. We showcase these villas and estates through a combination of still photography, 360 panoramas and lodging videos.
Winner of the BIA 2013 Renaissance Awards
Residential Category award
Overall Grand Award for New Residential!
View 360 Virtual Tour
PanaViz was contracted by the renknowned Honolulu architectural firm of Long and Associated to showcase this recently completed custom home located in a prestigious ocean front location in East Oahu.
We used aerial 360 panoramas to showcase the location and layout of this fabulous space. We captured the many fine details of this home through still photographs.
As with many luxury Hawaiian homes, the division between indoor and outdoor living spaces are blurred, and we were able to show the beauty of this home and its surroundings through a combination of architectural still photographs and HD virtual tours.
Photography was done in the in the day, evening and after nightfall.
PanaViz is a full service architectural photography provider specializing in interior and exterior photography of hotels and resorts. Resort Photographer servicing North America.
PanaViz Hotel Photography would like to share some lodging properties that we have photographed here. Our hotel 360 virtual tours, photographs and lodging property videos are displayed in our full screen viewer and are designed to work on desktops and mobile devices.
We are always looking to improve our photography, our technology and our media viewer. If you have problems or would like to send us some feedback, please feel free to email us. Please tell us what device, operating system and browser you’re using.
PanaViz photographed this luxury home in the Hualalai Resort on the Big Island of Hawaii. We produced a series of 360 degree full screen virtual tours as well as a collection of still images to visually present this property fully.
We decided to shoot the virtual tours in the evening, primarily to showcase the exterior of the home, its glassy pool in the evening, and its proximity to the ocean. The 360 panoramas have a decidedly painterly feel to them.
The architectural still photographs were shot in the day and at dusk. They showcase the many interesting spaces of this home, and the twilight images turned out very particularly well!
For hotel marketing departments, getting good visuals of their property can be the easy part.
- Hired a great hotel photographer = check.
- Blocked rooms, staged areas, worked with various staff to ensure a successful shoot = check.
- Received photos and other media from photographer = check.
Implementing your hotel rich media into your property site can be challenging. You need to work with your web development team to ensure that your new hotel photographs are displayed most effectively.
By all means have your distribution partner deliver the content to the online travel agencies in their prescribed formats and sizes. You don’t have a choice in how they showcase your property, and they are not necessarily trying to have YOUR property stand out.
But it is worth a few huddles with your team to get it right on your own site.
- Display the images in as large a size as your website will allow. Full screen is best, larger monitors abound and bandwidth is cheap. Small images look like thumbnails on these behemoths.
- If different types of media are produced, have them bundled so that they launch from one place with one mouse click.
- Have team members view the images on various displays to test the color temperature. This is easily fixed, but do not rely on just your machine. Monitors have different color profiles, and a professional photographer is most likely using a color calibration software.
- Make your media work on mobile devices, keeping in mind that Apple devices do not like flash content. Do this even if your site is not geared for mobile devices yet.
- Have a book now button directly on your media. Helpful if full screen display is chosen.
- Ensure that visitors do not leave your website in the process of looking at your visuals. Often a mistake made by smaller properties.
One Click Implementation
Visitors should not have to dig too deep to get to your photos and rich media. Click below to see simple one-click implementation.
Smaller properties may use templates that do not let them make customizations easily. Conversely, large chains tend to shoe horn all their properties into a generic corporate template.
PanaViz is a full service architectural photography provider specializing in hotels and resorts. We see poor implementation of our photographs in clients large and small. Sometimes it takes a couple of years for a client to get it right! Where possible, we come up with solutions and tips for our clients on best practices for visual content implementation.
We photographed this luxury resort home, located in the Hualalai Resort on the North Kona Coast of the Island of Hawaii.
Photographing the sumptuous bathroom of this home was challenging. It has must see elements, from the outdoor plunge pool and lounging area, to the deep, deep indoor tub, in all quadrants of the space. The only way to capture it all was to create a 360 degree virtual tour of the area. This lets you see how the space is laid out, how the different elements complement each other, and gives you a sense of the true scale of the bathroom.
Click on scene 4 of the virtual tour on the right to see the bathroom in its entirety.
Click Thumbnail To View 360 Panorama